The Academies Show brings together schools and the voluntary sector across case studies and exhibitor solutions to provide solutions to the challenges facing the education sector.
Schools and charities are increasingly working together to innovate, be creative and develop lasting partnerships.
If you are a charity, or seeking to collaborate with one, the Show is the perfect place to network and hear from like-minded sector leaders.
Notable topics relevant to charities include:
- Highlighting the foundations each pupil needs in teaching
- Improving senior leadership effectiveness
- SEND strategies
- Safeguarding on social cohesion and digital safety
- School improvement best practice
- Using technology to enhance learning
- Student retention
- Generating revenue and fundraising
- Mental health support in schools
- Pupil and staff well-being