Parago Asset Management Software
Stand number: G8
Designed with accredited MATs, School clusters and federations to help them work together collaboratively and smarter, our software helps you address CIPFA and EFA best practice recommendations by making efficiency savings when managing your IT & Inventory, Premises and Contracts. These include...
• Deter fraud from asset misappropriation
• Enable effective resource sharing across your schools
• Effect procurement strategies for MATs and Federations
• Ensure compliance with automated H&S checks and work schedules
• Provides a centralised service for all ICT and Premises with Helpdesk Ticketing
• Unify and streamline your Contract Management
• Reduce finance staff workload and save on auditor costs
• Create extra income by letting your Rooms or Space
Back to exhibitor list
The Lion Academy Trust Case Study
Kent Catholic Schools Partnership Case Study
The Creative Education Trust Case Study
Cambridge Meridian Academies Trust Case Study
School District Pickings County Case Study
Aspire MAT manage Property and Compliance Issues
Parago are proud to be showcasing their newly released Policy Document Manager module.
One of the most important jobs for any School, Academy or Trust is keeping on top of its policies and procedures. Not only does a school need to be regularly reviewing and changing policies to keep in line with ever changing legislation, but it must also document and evidence that these documents have been read and agreed to by the relevant people. Developed with Waveney Valley Academies Trust, the Policy Manager Module is designed to make light work of this task by allowing you to manage, review and centrally distribute all policies and documents to the correct individual or groups. By being able to see who has and hasn’t read each policy at the click of a button, it puts you back in control of making your school compliant.