MATs are becoming more important as converting academies join school chains and MATs grow in size to foster better collaboration and school led improvement. Our dedicated MAT Summit will be featuring the latest expert advice from Department for Education specialists
and case studies on outstanding practice, gaining efficiencies and retaining and fostering talent, understand the legal, governance and financial challenges of growing a MAT and how to overcome them. Discover how to drive excellence with the help of key experts, solution providers and your peers.
There are many topics and themes that you will find useful on the day:
- Financial & funding best practice for MATs
- Recruitment and training of good teachers within school chains
- Primary and secondary school improvement within MATs
- Joined-up school leadership and effectiveness
- Governance accountability across MATs